Mother Is A Great Gift || A Heart Touching True Story Of Ashfaq Ahmad


Mother Is A Great Gift || A Heart Touching True Story Of Ashfaq Ahmad

Ashfaq Ahmed used to say that a man loves a woman while a woman loves her children, I came to understand that night, it was a spring night in the last year of the last century. I have been married for almost two years. And the eldest son must have been about a year old.

 There were three people in the room that night, me, my son and his mother! Two out of three people had a fever, I had no one hundred and four degrees and my son had one hundred and one degrees. Although my condition was much worse than my son's. However, I felt as if there were only two people in the room, my son and his mother. 

Mother Is A Great Gift || A Heart Touching True Story Of Ashfaq Ahmad

The feeling of being badly neglected overwhelmed my thoughts, but when I realized that the woman was the name of the entity, when she was given love, she was shown nothing but her children. Does not give.

Even my husband and especially when his children are in trouble. With this result, I came up with another conclusion and that is that if the cure for my son's pain is in his mother's arms, then of course my treatment is mine. There will be a mother's embrace.

The thought came to me that I got out of bed and walked towards my mother's room. It was two o'clock at night but as soon as I opened the door of her room she immediately got up and sat down as if waiting for me. Then what happened, just like a one-year-old baby embraced. And with such a heavy dose of attention and love, he embraced me and I was completely healed by morning.     

 Then, as I made the rule, whenever I was suffering from any small or big problem or disease, instead of going to a doctor, I would go straight to the central Mamata Hospital for attention and treatment.

 Once there, I didn't have to say anything. The seriousness of the problem can be gauged only by looking at my shape. Medical Emergency is declared.

I would be laid on the bed of the Medical Superintendent (Mother) and covered with a blanket. Depending on the nature of the disease, I would be discharged in a few hours and sometimes in a few hours.

This went on for about three months. It was a chilly evening in mid-November, when I started to leave the factory for home and I felt completely unwell, so I decided to have a hug therapy and go to my mother's service instead of going home. Got, but got there and got to see the same scene. Mother's own condition was very bad and she had been suffering from fever and pain for the last several days due to lung disease. I forgot myself and went to take care of them, give them different medicines, try the well-known tips of food.

Mother Is A Great Gift || A Heart Touching True Story Of Ashfaq Ahmad

After a two-hour ordeal, she regained her composure and fell asleep. I got up and went home. It was barely half an hour after I reached home that the phone rang, I saw my younger brother's number, so such paranoia came and went in an instant. He immediately picked up the phone and asked as soon as he was little, "Brother, all is well, brother. All is well."    “Oh my God”

On this day, the definition of mother was complete in my mind. The mother is the entity who, seeing her children in distress, forgets her own sorrow and self maybe by reading this article, someone will find a straight path and someone's grief will go away.

Post a Comment

0 Comments