GOD Turns The Day || True Story Of A Poor Girl

 GOD Turns The  Day || True Story Of A Poor Girl

 Today I was on a walk after Fajr prayers when I got a call from a number in Saudi Arabia and a woman said that I was sitting in front of the Kaaba in Uncle Bashir and was praying for you. I happily said thank you son but who are you? When this girl reminded me of an incident, I remembered my 4 year old Tuesday Stories.

GOD Turns The Day || True Story Of A Poor Girl

This is about the days when after retirement, Syed Iqbal Haider Zaidi, at the request of DG EOBI, agreed to look into his Disability Pension System because it also had an aspect of serving God's people. I used to go to the EOBI office every Tuesday to do this. On Tuesday, January 24, 2017, I was sitting on the first floor of the EBOI Awami Markaz Karachi office. As the President of the Disability Pension Board, I was checking the disabled when two girls entered my office in masked black abayas and said, Disabled people approve their disability pension. 

I said that when Abu was brought in, both of them started saying in a very sad tone that he was completely disabled and was lying in a rickshaw on the road in front of Imtiaz Store. Please see them there. We can't pick them up. I got up quietly and walked out with them. In the rickshaw, I saw a skeleton of a human in the form of a bone, which could not hear, speak or move. I came back repenting to ALLAH.

As I climbed the stairs, I thought that the disability pension would be paid, but I would also help them. I signed the booklet with her disability pension and offered some money to the eldest daughter. The girl took two steps back in agony and said, "Sir, don't do that. You just gave them the right of our father. That is enough for us." Then read the conversation between me and this 20 year old girl Mara. No, son, take this money and arrange medicine and good food for your father so that he will get better soon. Mother! No, sir, we don't take alms, we earn it ourselves Who earns Mother! I teach in Rabia Secondary School Sector 11 Baba Wilayat Ali Shah Colony and my younger brother works in a factory.

 Son, how much do you earn in a month? Mother! 2500 in the head and my brother 7000. The house rent and Abu's medicine. We just eat one meal at a time but on a full stomach. Now if Abu gets 5000 pension then everything will be fine. The younger sister will also go to study again. Sir Abu could not speak now but before he used to say to starve to death but not to reach out to anyone except Allah. Sir, we are sure that Abu will get up and if Allah wills, our good days will come.

GOD Turns The Day || True Story Of A Poor Girl

I listened to him quietly. I hid my tears and signed the pension book. It was the first time I had seen such a proud girl in such poverty and such a firm belief in Allah. Since I had decided to help them, while the girls were waiting for the clerk to register, I went to the rickshaw parked on the road again and put something in their father's pocket as much as I could and sat back in my office.

I called the girls again. With her permission, a photo of her and all the papers was taken as a memento and she said goodbye and left. Then one and a half times this girl contacted me for some problem and today, four years later, her phone surprised me.

He said Abu had died that year. Two years ago, she got married to a Pakistani working in Saudi Arabia through someone, so her husband got her brother a visa and invited him to Jeddah. His mother and sister have also performed Umrah. She said, "Uncle Bashir Allah has turned our days around." Abu's words came true. In the sight of Allah it is late, not dark. Because you treated our father so well, you are always in my prayers. The money you put in my father's pocket is still a debt to us. I will come to Pakistan to marry my sister after Ramadan this year. Tell me what to bring for you. I thought what to ask.

GOD Turns The Day || True Story Of A Poor Girl

I said my son is sitting in the house of Allah, just pray for us that he will give birth to a daughter like you in every house of Pakistan. We miss daughters like you so much now.


Post a Comment

0 Comments