Control your anger with Chemistry

 

Control your anger with Chemistry

Anyone who understands the chemistry of anger can easily control anger. "I asked," What is the chemistry of anger? "

He smiled and said, "We have sixteen chemicals inside us. These chemicals shape our emotions, our emotions, our emotions determine our moods and these moods shape our personality." I kept looking at them silently. The duration of the emotion is 12 minutes. ”I asked,“ For example ...? He said, "For example, anger is an emotion. This emotion is caused by a chemical reaction. For example, our body did not make insulin or it was less than necessary. We ate too much salt.

Control your anger with Chemistry

We didn't get enough sleep or we came out of the house on an empty stomach. What will be the result? There will be a chemical reaction inside us. This reaction will raise our blood pressure and this blood pressure will create a feeling of anger inside us. We will erupt but this eruption will only last 12 minutes. Our body will erupt for 12 minutes. It will then produce chemicals that quench the anger and so we will be cold down in the next 15 minutes so if we learn to manage twelve minutes of anger then we will avoid the ravages of anger.

I asked, "Is this prescription limited to anger?" He smiled and said, "No, we have six basic emotions. Anger, fear, hatred, surprise, pleasure and sadness. All these emotions are only twelve years old." There are minutes, we are scared for only twelve minutes, we laugh for only 12 minutes, we are sad for only twelve minutes, we are hated for only twelve minutes, we are angry for twelve minutes and we are surprised. Dominance lasts only 12 minutes''

Twelve minutes later our body normalizes all our emotions. "I replied," But I see most people all day in a world of anger, sadness, hatred and fear. They are not normal all day. "He smiled. He said, "Look at these emotions like fire. There is a fire in front of you. If you keep pouring a little oil on this fire, what will happen if you keep putting dry wood on it?" This fire will spread, it will continue to burn.

Most of us have a laid back attitude when it comes to painting a picture about a person. Instead of trying to recover, they wallow in their sadness and thus, experience more failure. If I don't take it too, that passion becomes our long mood and this mood becomes our personality, our personality. Have you ever wondered why so many of us have surprise, laughter, hatred, fear, sadness or anger on our faces all the time?

The reason is obvious. Emotion knocked on his face for twelve minutes but he did not let it go back and so that emotion is surprise, laughter, hatred, fear, sadness or anger is his personality. It was written on his face forever and ever. If these people had managed for twelve minutes, they would have escaped the scourge of a lifetime. They would not have become slaves to any one emotion. It would not have been blackmailed by him. I replied, "Isn't love a passion?" He immediately replied, "Love and lust are actually the parents of pleasure. This passion also lasts only twelve minutes."

If you don't put new wood in his furnace, it will be over in twelve minutes, but we foolish people will tie him in a rope and hang him around our necks and thus become insane and humiliated. Even if we spend twelve minutes of lust, we will escape from sin, guilt and humiliation, but we will not be able to do it and thus we will be stoned, killed, imprisoned and humiliated. We are all prisoners of twelve minutes. "If we somehow get through this imprisonment, we will escape a long imprisonment, otherwise these 12 minutes will not leave us anywhere."

I asked him, "How do you manage these twelve minutes?" He smiled and said, "I just demonstrated it in front of you." He entered angrily and asked me for his file. I told him. I have signed your file and sent it back but they did not accept it. They also accused me of lying and misrepresentation and also abused my mother and sister. My body and mind caught fire but I knew the reason. This situation will only last me 12 minutes, so I got up quietly.

He performed ablution and started praying. It took me 20 minutes to do this. In those 20 minutes my anger subsided and he came to the truth. If I had not prayed, I would have answered him. It would have been bitter rhetoric, people would have quit their jobs and come together, there would have been a handshake between us, I would have torn his head or it would have hurt me, but what would be the result of all this mischief? It turned out we were both stupid. We ran after the dog all day without checking our ears. So I sat at the place of prayer and spent twelve minutes and so I said, 'He and this whole office survived the disaster.' Day and honor saved

I asked, "Do you pray every time in anger?" He said, "By no means. Whenever I am overwhelmed by an emotion, I shut my mouth first. I don't say a word." I don't talk while laughing, I just laugh and laugh and start something else. I go for a walk in the attack of fear, anger, sadness and pleasure, I take a bath, I perform ablutions. 20 I fast in silence for a minute. I glorify Istighfar.  استغفار

I call my mother or my children, start cleaning my room, my desk, open my bag, sit down, lie down with my ears and eyes closed, or get up and pray. The minutes pass, the storm subsides, my mind comes to rest, and I am able to decide. "They are silent," I said. "And what would you do if you didn't have all these facilities?" He paused, thought for a moment and said, "If the sky falls or the earth explodes, I will not open my mouth."

I remain silent and you can be sure that no matter how big the tsunami is, it cannot cope with my silence. It retreats anyway. You too can remain silent and defeat all the storms of life.

May ALLAH make our lives easier….

Post a Comment

0 Comments