Very Heart Touching Short Story | If is Know After Death , Then ALLAH Does Not Exist ?

 

If It Is Known After Death, Then ALLAH Does Not Exist ? 

Harish Kumar After his PhD in Physics, he became a lecturer in a major Indian university. It had a text before Hindu Dharma. In 1986, Stephen Hawkings' lectures and books on education in London introduced the diamond of God. And the denial is that there is a lot of debate with great Muslim, Christian and Jewish scholars.
Even Dr. Zakir Naik did not convince me.

Very Heart Touching Short Story | If is Know After Death , Then ALLAH Does Not Exist ?

Dr. Bat's worship was given by a vegetable seller one morning on a holiday in 2005. We make similar purchases from 20 year old vegetables. He will not accept it on that day. As usual, the existence of God or Allah is starting a debate with him. After 30 minutes of talking, it became clear that he was a simple Muslim. Who prays 5 times. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like but ain't for me either. He used to sell at a reasonable price. After all, his words are changing my life. What was that..?

Dr. G! You yourself said that the words of the prophets have been going on in human history for about 6000 to 10000 years and all of them are the words of one Allah and Paradise. And science is not responding to post-mortem conditions. So there are only 2 possibilities;

1 . ALLAH does not exist

2 . There is ALLAH

If you do not exist.

If you go ahead you will catch them. Benefit in both cases. Do it yourself  It is better for them to run. Its Qur'an is the straight path of human beings.

I did not give lectures on the possibilities of life. But the thought that came after that, sometimes I didn't notice. It is in both cases Short story , After thinking about this, I thought that heavenly religion is better. I didn't know about religions before.

In one of Dr. Zakir Naik's lectures, I heard the word of the Holy Quran literally once 1400 years ago, from the events of Christian missionary in England. All of you are confirmed.

Alhamdulillah, today I and my family have been Muslims for fifteen years. ۔ I had shifted to Kerala for Islamic teachings.


Post a Comment

0 Comments